Conference will cover the following topics:
- Novel LC Phases, Structure and Phase Behaviour
- Design and Synthesis of LC Materials
- Photonic, Electro- and Photo-Responsive LC Systems
- Theory and Simulations of LC Systems
- LC Polymers, Elastomers, Colloids and Gels
- Hybrid and Nanostructured LC Systems
- Ferroelectric LC Systems
- Confined LC Systems and Defects
- Applications of Liquid Crystals
Plenary lectures (45 min including questions), invited talk (30 min including questions), standard oral presentations (20 min including questions) and poster presentations in each session are planned.
For oral presentations overhead projector and computer projector are available.
The size of the poster board will be approximately 100 cm (width) x 120 cm (height).